Director of Early Childhood Ministries– Greeneville
The Director of Early Childhood Ministries is responsible to the Administrator of Program Support Services for direction of the Early Childhood Ministries.
Job Qualifications/ Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in early childhood education or a related field is preferred.
- At least three years of full time work experience with pre-school aged children in a group setting and two years’ experience in administration or supervision.
- Desired qualification would include advanced degree or continuing training in early childhood education.
- Good oral and written communication skills needed with the ability to lead meetings, and supervise the direct work of others.
- Personality traits that relate warmly and effectively with young children, staff, co-workers, parents, volunteers, and community members.
- Knowledge of licensing of child care centers for compliance is a plus.
Holston Home for Children offers a robust benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits.
Please send your resume to StaffDevelopment@HolstonHome.org