The assistant supports the residential treatment program and the River Academy classroom teacher. The ADTC is also responsible for providing primary care to the children in residential. They are to ensure the safety and well-being of the children and provide any necessary direct care.
- Must have a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent plus one year of experience. A Bachelor’s Degree in social services is preferred.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Experience working with children and/or adolescents is required.
- Must have the physical health and capacity to demonstrate regular job attendance and when necessary to physically manage clients’ aggressive or self-injurious behavior.
- Must be able to drive a car/van and possess, or obtain at hire, a class D Tennessee operator’s license including a for hire endorsement.
Equal Opportunity Employer.