Do you have a great personality? Are you organized and responsible? Do you like working in a team environment? Do you love teaching? If you answered YES to all of these questions, then we want you on our team at Holston Home for Children, Beacon School.
Job Qualifications/ Requirements:
- Hold a BS or BA degree and a current Tennessee Special Education Certificate.
- Must be trained and qualified to administer academic achievement and behavioral assessments.
- Assure the operation of the education program is in compliance with the Tennessee Department of Education Guidelines.
- Physical health and capacity to have regular job attendance, to teach actively, to be involved in physical activates with children, and (when necessary) physically manage aggressive or self-injurious behavior.
- Ensure Special Education, DCS, and 504 plan documents in compliance per DOE and DCS standards.
- Encourage and facilitate on-going involvement of parents and contracted agencies.
- Strong written, verbal and organizational skills
- Job Type: Full-time
Please send your resume to KylieShaw@HolstonHome.org