Do you have a great personality? Are you organized and responsible? Do you like working in a team environment? Do you love teaching? If you answered YES to all of these questions, then we want you on our team at Holston Home for Children, River Academy.
- Hold a BS or BA degree and a current Tennessee Special Education Certificate.
- Must be trained and qualified to administer academic achievement and behavioral assessments.
- Assure the operation of the education program is in compliance with the Tennessee Department of Education Guidelines.
- Physical health and capacity to have regular job attendance, to teach actively, to be involved in physical activates with children, and (when necessary) physically manage aggressive or self-injurious behavior.
- Ensure Special Education, DCS, and 504 plan documents in compliance per DOE and DCS standards.
- Encourage and facilitate on-going involvement of parents and contracted agencies.
- Strong written, verbal and organizational skills
Holston Home for Children offers a robust benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send your resume to Careers@HolstonHome.org