The Director of Human Resources contributes to the accomplishment of Human Resources practices and performs duties at the professional level in the following functional areas: benefits management, employee relations, HRMS database integrity, compliance, and risk management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or similar field preferred, or experience in HR, Administration Benefits, or other relevant work experience.
- Excellent computer skills, including Word and Excel in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Current working knowledge of employment laws and practices.
- Skills in record keeping, organization, filing of electronic documentation.
- Able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality.
Holston Home for Children offers a robust benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send your resume to Careers@HolstonHome.org