The Foster Care Director is responsible to the Administrator of Family Services for direction of all Foster Care cases and In-Home service delivery within the Family Service District. These responsibilities include program development and coordination; training, supervising, and scheduling of personnel; operation of the program consistent with agency policies and procedures; budgetary oversight; the physical operation of the Greeneville office, as well as the staff assigned to outpost locations; assurance of client safety and client rights; and direction of treatment planning and casework services to clients. The Foster Care Director also assists the Administrator with special projects and provides administrative support in the absence of the Administrator.
- The Foster Care Director must hold a minimum of a master’s degree in social work or related field with a minimum of three years of experience in foster care and/or adoption services.
- The Foster Care Director must also have a minimum of two years of experience in supervision or administration of social services.
- Desired qualification would include post-graduate continuing education in social services and licensure in social work or counseling.
- The candidate must hold a valid driver’s license and be able to provide proof of insurance with adequate liability coverage on a private vehicle.
- The director must possess good written, oral and telephone skills, and the ability to lead group meetings.
- The director must subscribe to the agency’s Mission Statement and Organizational Values.
Further job highlights are available upon request or send resume to email@example.com
Holston Home for Children offers a robust benefits package including medical, dental, and vision benefits, as well as company paid life insurance and health savings account. Short and long term disability, YMCA membership, paid time off and paid holidays are available after 90 days employment for eligible employees. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Be a part of a team that experiences the reward of helping to provide hope and healing for a brighter future by sharing the love of Jesus with children and families struggling with life’s challenges.