This is an administrative support position for our foster parents and our Recruiter/Trainer. It requires weekly travel between Tri-Cities, Greeneville and Knoxville. The focused responsibilities include: writing home studies, annual re-evaluations, and ensuring that foster parent files remain in compliance with standards. Some nights and weekends are required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or related field required.
- Prior experience in child-welfare
- Experience in writing Home Studies (preferred)
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Detail oriented and ability to work within timelines and deadlines
- Strong relationship skills and ability to provide needed guidance and support to foster parents
- Maintain foster parent files to ensure ongoing compliance
- Weekly travel required between Greeneville, Tri-Cities and Knoxville
Holston Home for Children offers a robust benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send your resume to Careers@HolstonHome.org