We are looking for individuals who want to make a positive impact in a child’s life and are reliable, trustworthy and flexible.
Job Qualifications/ Requirements:
- Work a flexible schedule including three nights sleep over at our Brumit Center apartment-based program.
- Assist youth with daily living skills such as cooking, cleaning, grocery shopping, interviewing skills, budgeting, etc.
- Participate and provide recreational activities as appropriate for youth.
- Transport youth to work, school and activities with company vehicle.
- Responsible for all transportation needs of the youth.
- Be a mentor to at least 4 youth in independent living and attend special events with and for the youth such as graduations, band concerts, funerals, etc.
- Complete all required documentation and attend required training.
- Dispense medication to the youth as needed and document accurately.
- Maintain documentation of youth progress and assurance that they live in a safe environment.
- On-site walk through daily, to maintain curfew of the youth according to their levels. Ensure all visitors have left the site; provide one daily contact with the youth, check the apartment for cleanliness, and report any damages to the apartment.
- Responsible for monitoring the sign-out sheet and following guidelines and for monitoring client visitation.
- Work cohesively with the Director and CFS specialist if the client wishes to visit with family, especially out of town.
- Treat all clients with respect and promote an awareness of sensitivity to the cultural backgrounds of those we serve.
- Must hold a minimum of a high school diploma or GED equivalent, plus one year experience working with adolescents in a residential program. Preference is given to those with a Bachelor’s degree in social sciences or a related field.
- Valid Tennessee driver’s license and able to provide proof of insurance.
Please send your resume to KylieShaw@HolstonHome.org