The Maintenance Technician II performs a variety of tasks including carpentry, plumbing, electrical, general mechanical repair work, painting, and masonry.
• Requires experience equivalent to two years of full-time skilled labor and trade work.
• Requires a minimum of a high school education or equivalent.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and driving capability.
• Basic experience with Microsoft Office and email.
• Prolonged periods standing, walking, stretching, bending, climbing ladders, kneeling, and pulling.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at a time and sustain repetitive movement.
• Must be able to work in a variety of weather conditions.
• Must understand and adhere to safety practices used on the job and in the use of tools and equipment.
• Must be able to perform assigned tasks with minimum supervision.
• This position involves a risk of exposure to communicable diseases. Therefore, the employee must be familiar with and practice Universal Health Precautions.
• Must subscribe to the agency’s Mission Statement and Organizational Values.
• Must be aware of and sensitive to the cultural and socioeconomic characteristics of those served by the agency.
Holston Home for Children offers a robust benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send your resume to Careers@HolstonHome.org