Summary/objective: A Child & Family Specialist is a Master’s Level Social Worker serving on our Greeneville residential campus. The CFS provides counseling and case management to youth while carrying out the functions of family assessment, family support and intervention to enable children to have permanence in the most family-like setting as quickly as possible. The CFS, in conjunction with the family and DCS, develops, monitors, and assures the implementation of the individualized service and plan of care.
- Master’s degree in social services that is license eligible, commitment to empowerment of families, competency in case management and therapeutic services.
- Must be committed to serving in a high-demand work situation which requires flexibility and innovativeness.
- Must be competent in the delivery of the services of assigned program and willing to use a range of interventions & modality.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must exhibit a positive and professional relationship with other agencies and court systems.
- Must possess or obtain valid Tennessee driver’s license and reliable means of insured transportation.
Further job highlights are available upon request by emailing email@example.com
Holston Home for Children offers a robust benefits package including medical, dental, and vision benefits, as well as company paid life insurance and health savings account. Short and long term disability, YMCA membership, paid time off and paid holidays are available after 90 days employment for eligible employees.
Be a part of a team that experiences the reward of helping to provide hope and healing for a brighter future by sharing the love of Jesus with children and families struggling with life’s challenges.