- Must have a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent. Additional office skills/business course work is preferred.
- Must be able to use computers efficiently (i.e., Microsoft Office, data storage/retrieval, etc.).
- Must subscribe to the Agency’s Mission Statement and Organizational Values.
- Must demonstrate an awareness of and sensitivity to the various cultural and socioeconomic characteristics of the clients.
- Prepare and submit financial billings.
- Respond to requests for student records from other agencies.
- Receive and route outside and interagency mail, answer and screen phone calls, and take messages.
- Receive and log in visitors and serve as a receptionist.
- Assist administrative staff in setting up files on new admissions and disassembling files on discharge.
- Input all data relevant to day students into the computer information system.
- Request and maintain inventory for all office supplies.
- Schedule conferences, workshops, etc. for River Academy employees as directed and submit registration fees and required paperwork.
- Maintain the school year & summer school census reports.
- Maintain DCS ADM reports & submit electronically on schedule.
- Submit receipts, reimbursements, and/or paperwork associated with Title I funding.
- File and maintain electronic school records for all Students in Lauris
- Generate contracts for day students to their home LEA’s
- Prepare CQI data as needed
- Weekly building checks and maintenance requests as needed
- Aide and assist in all administrative tasks as needed for River Academy
Job Type: Part-time
Expected hours: 28 per week.
Further job highlights are available upon request by emailing email@example.com
Holston Home for Children offers a robust benefits package including medical, dental, and vision benefits, as well as company paid life insurance and health savings account. Short and long term disability, YMCA membership, paid time off and paid holidays are available after 90 days employment for eligible employees.
Be a part of a team that experiences the reward of helping to provide hope and healing for a brighter future by sharing the love of Jesus with children and families struggling with life’s challenges.