This position is responsible for ensuring the safety and well being of the youth on campus and for ensuring adherence to agency policies and procedures during shift hours. The Shift Supervisor provides immediate support to resident staff in managing critical incidents or escalating behaviors with clients. As Shift Supervisor, the individual is responsible for providing coordination/direction to teacher counselors in the absence of their immediate supervisor. In the absence of the Program Director, this position acts as liaison between all house staff and other program personnel to assure the delivery of all treatment components in accordance with established agency and programmatic policies and procedures.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or a related field; with two or more years experience in residential care, the educational requirements may be waived.
- Must have the physical health and capacity to demonstrate regular job attendance and when necessary to physically manage clients with aggressive or self-injurious behavior.
- Must be able to drive a car/van and possess a class D Tennessee operator’s license.
- Must successfully complete TCI training and update as needed.
- Must successfully complete CPR and First Aid training and update annually.
Holston Home for Children offers a robust benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send your resume to Careers@HolstonHome.org