The Recruiter/Trainer is responsible to the Director of Foster Care Recruitment and Training for carrying out the functions of the agency in recruiting and training foster parents to work with foster children.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Services.
- Experience/Knowledge in recruiting/marketing.
- Certified trainer for TN Key (Knowledge Empowers You) is preferred.
- Competent trainer and presenter in public forums.
- Prior experience in child-welfare or experience as a foster/adoptive parent preferred, but not required.
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal and organizational skills required.
- Available to work flexible hours on evenings and weekends for marketing and teaching.
- Provide needed support and guidance to foster parents.
- Salary Range: Mid-30’s based on education and experience.
Holston Home for Children offers a robust benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision benefits.
Please send your resume to Careers@HolstonHome.org