The Recruiter/Trainer is responsible to the Administrator of Program Support Services for carrying out the functions of the agency in recruiting and training foster parents to work with foster children.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Services or related field.
- Experience/Knowledge in recruiting/marketing.
- Certified trainer for TN Key (Knowledge Empowers You) is preferred.
- Competent trainer and presenter in public forums.
- Prior experience in child-welfare or experience as a foster/adoptive parent preferred, but not required.
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal and organizational skills required.
- Available to work flexible hours on evenings and weekends for marketing and teaching.
- Provide needed support and guidance to foster parents.
- Salary Range: $38,000.00 – $43,000.00 based on education and experience.
Holston Home for Children offers a robust benefits package including medical, dental, and vision benefits, as well as company paid life insurance and health savings account. Short and long term disability, YMCA membership, paid time off and paid holidays are available after 90 days employment for eligible employees. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Be a part of a team that experiences the reward of helping to provide hope and healing for a brighter future by sharing the love of Jesus with children and families struggling with life’s challenges.
Please send your resume to Careers@HolstonHome.org