The Holston Home Foster Parent Hall of Fame began in 2018. Nominees must meet the following criteria and receive a unanimous vote of confidence by the leadership at Holston.
- Minimum of 15 years as a foster home with Holston Home
- There will be no findings in any investigations
- There will be no corrective actions documented while serving as a foster parent
- There must be 15 years of active placements serving children.
- The foster home must be closed in order to be nominated
Upon successfully being inducted into our Hall of Fame, parents will:
- Be scheduled for an interview that will be televised on a local station or be printed in a local newspaper
- Be presented with a plaque indicating their induction into our Foster Parent Hall of Fame
- Receive a free family photo shoot from a local photographer
- Parents names, years of service, number of placements/adoptions will be engraved on a plaque located in the Greeneville and Knoxville offices
Meet our extraordinary families:
Jerry and Pam Luttrell (Knoxville)
July 25, 2018 WBIR news article: Pay it Forward: Foster Family Hall of Fame
Hugh and Diana Minor (Rogersville)
September 2, 2018 Greeneville Sun news article: Hugh Diana Minor Foster Home Honored