MAIN CAMPUS FACILITIES
(404 Holston Drive, Greeneville, TN 37743
or PO Box 188, Greeneville, TN 37744)
TOLL FREE: 800-628-2986
- Holston Home’s Administration Building
- Beacon School and Quillen Day Treatment Program – Education and guidance for Holston Home residents and day students.
- Bewley Center – Residential program for adolescent girls.
- Hull Residence – Residential program for adolescent girls.
- Walter B. and Theresa Brumit Center – Apartment-style residential center to prepare young adults for independent living.
- Wiley Center – Residential program for boys ages 11 to 18.
EARLY CHILDHOOD PROGRAM FACILITIES
- The Children’s Center – Early childhood education and day care center located on Fairgrounds Road.
- Small Miracles – Early childhood education and daycare center located on West Main Street.
Both childcare centers have been recognized by the state of Tennessee as Three-Star facilities — the highest quality-rating the state recognizes.
FAMILY SERVICE CENTER FACILITIES