We ask that you join us in prayer over the following prayer requests from our youth:
- Pray that my mom passes her drug test.
- Pray for my girlfriend who just had a baby and pray for my newborn baby.
- Pray for my grandmother. She has a brain tumor.
- Pray for my family because my grandmother just passed away.
- Pray for my sister. She just had a miscarriage.
- Pray for my sister because she is not doing well at her foster home.
- Pray that I can graduate.
- Pray my dad gets off drugs.
- Pray my sister continues to do well at her new foster home.
- Pray for my brother because he lost his job.
- Pray that my mom will show back up and finish her drug program.
- Pray for my dad as he goes to rehab.
- Pray for my little sister because she doesn’t understand why I am not at home with her.
- Pray for my friend who left Holston. I want him to do well but he isn’t answering anybody’s calls.
Please continue to pray for the youth and families that we serve.
We also ask that you remember our staff and their families in your prayers as well.
“And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.” Romans 8:28