We ask that you join us in prayer over the following prayer requests from our youth-
- I pray that my family and I can get along when I go home.
- I pray that I can go down the right path with God and that I will have strength when I turn 18 this year.
- I pray for my brother and I to find a foster home where we can both be together. I pray for my little sister to be able to live with us, too.
- I pray for my friends that have left Holston before me. I pray that they are doing well and that God would send angels to protect them.
- I pray for my stomach and my health issues to go away. I have Crohn’s disease and I want to be healed.
- I pray for my friends and family members that are quarantined and sick.
- I pray for direction. I turn 18 in 56 days and I don’t know what I will do next. I don’t know where I will live. Please pray for me.
- Please pray for my mom to get off drugs and get her life together so I can go home.
- Please pray for my brother. He has an upper respiratory infection, and because he has Downs Syndrome, it’s harder for him to fight this infection.
- Pray for my family because my dad just passed away.
Please continue to pray for the youth and families that we serve. We also ask that you remember our staff and their families in your prayers as well.
“And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.” Romans 8: 28