We ask that you join us in prayer over the following prayer requests from our youth-
- God, this past week has been very rough, I have been praying every night that things would get better
- I’m scared all the time. I’m scared of what the future will bring.
- Pray for my mom to get out of the hospital
- God, I’m asking you to change me. I’ve tried myself, but I need your help.
- Pray for my family because they need more than I can give them. God I know you can fill their hearts and make them happier than ever before.
- My dad doesn’t accept me but I know God loves me.
- God, I know I’m not really close to you, but I give up. I need you. I’m falling apart every day. Please guide me to you and take all of my pain.
Please continue to pray for the youth and families that we serve. We also ask that you remember our staff and their families in your prayers as well.
“And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.” Romans 8: 28