We ask that you join us in prayer over the following prayer requests from our youth-
• Pray for me to stay off meth when I leave.
• Pray for my next steps. I just graduated and I want to go to college.
• Pray I will get a foster family.
• Pray that my mom will stay off drugs so she can get me back.
• I’m coming up on a year at Holston with no end in sight, so pray that my family can get their stuff together.
• Pray that I can do good when I leave soon. I have a son on the way and I want to be the dad I never had.
• Pray for my big court date coming up.
• Pray for my grandma she is in the hospital with Covid.
Please continue to pray for the youth and families that we serve. We also ask that you remember our staff and their families in your prayers as well.
“And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.” Romans 8: 28