Independent Living Specialist



Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent with preference of a bachelor degree in social services or a related filed.

Preference is given to those with a Bachelor’s degree in social sciences or a related field.

Valid Tennessee driver’s license and able to provide proof of insurance.

Must be willing to work flexible hours to include evening, night and weekend hours

The schedule is 2 ½ days.

Holston Home for Children is an Equal Opportunity Employer

Please send your resume to