The Office Manager is to ensure that all clerical and office support functions are addressed. The Office Manager may serve as receptionist for an office, provide phone coverage, type, file, and performs other related tasks such as ordering and procuring office supplies. The Office Manager handles all matters related to billing for Foster Care and Intensive In-Home Services. This individual is responsible to the Director or Administrator of their program area.
- Must possess a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent. Additional office skills/business course work is preferred.
- Clerical duties (phones, correspondence, mail, etc.)
- Generate monthly billing to DSS offices.
- Record and track payments from DSS/CSA offices (past due or payment discrepancies)
- Prepare monthly board payments to foster parents (hand out checks to FPs)
- Maintain checking account register and accounts receivable records (receipts and funds requests)
- Client admissions/discharges, respite documentation
- Maintain personnel files (background checks, CPR/First Aid, trainings, HR forms, etc.)
- Process background checks for employees and foster parents
- Generate client, foster parent, employee, and medical binders + foster parent application packets.
- Prepare closed client, foster parent, and personnel files for retention.
- Must be able to manage multiple responsibilities quickly and efficiently.
Further job highlights are available upon request or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Holston Home for Children offers a robust benefits package including medical, dental, and vision benefits, as well as company paid life insurance and health savings account. Short and long term disability, YMCA membership, paid time off and paid holidays are available after 90 days employment for eligible employees. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Be a part of a team that experiences the reward of helping to provide hope and healing for a brighter future by sharing the love of Jesus with children and families struggling with life’s challenges.