This position provides supervision of adolescents in a residential treatment center in Greeneville, TN. It is an opportunity to gain experience in a fulfilling job and grow within the agency.
Job Qualifications/ Requirements:
- Candidate must be 21 years of age, have a high school diploma or equivalent and one year of experience working with adolescents or an associates or bachelor’s degree; valid driver’s license.
- The ability to be involved in physical activities with youth.
- Provide supervision and support to adolescents in residential treatment.
- Provide a systematic routine for children in house life, including establishment of a house schedule, a house duty assignment, a predictable routine, and a consistent positive reinforcement system as set forth.
- Provide transportation for adolescents to and from appointments, school, social activities, etc.
- Provide planned recreational and therapeutic activities for adolescents.
- Transparency among all staff to ensure the quality of care.
- Pay: $12.00
Shifts available include afternoon (3 afternoons 2:30 – 10:30 and one weekend day 8:30 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.) and overnight awake (4 nights from 10:30 p.m. – 8:30 a.m.).
Please send your resume to Careers@HolstonHome.org